Sneeze attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneeze attacks

Normaly I don't suffer from allergys, yesterday and so far all this morning I've been sneezing like crazy. I can't stop!
    I can't even drink my coffee, and it took me 5 minutes just to type this.
    I thought this kind of stuff only happened in the spring, it's driving me nuts.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Re: Sneeze attacks

bless you,

Gesundheit.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

if it is not normal and it continues try claritin....I am allergic to everything...bad...it sucks....i take 3 diff meds daily...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I grew up on a farm with allergies to dusts and most animals. Yeah my head was plugged until I went to the USAF. Mine always come in threes unless I have been in grain dust, then it doesnt stop for hours. Its a huge part of why I dont live in Nebraska, but it looks like I am moving back soon.

Usually I just tough it out, but the VA gives me Claritin and Tavist for it when it gets bad.

Comment

Money savings tip: No need for Claritin. Most store brand -- Claritin knock off -- antihistamines contain Loratadine, which is the same ingredient in Claritin.
          Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem
            Money savings tip: No need for Claritin. Most store brand -- Claritin knock off -- antihistamines contain Loratadine, which is the same ingredient in Claritin.
            X2

I also use nasal spray (nasonex, nasacort). It clears up the sinuses quite well especially with "fake" claritins.

Comment

this year is the worst in 25-30 that I can remember.

Comment

Working...
              X