Im going to be moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im going to be moving

Walt just come on down, I am always home. I have no life bro, only cars to work on. I need the company anyway, so if you are bored or have nothing going on, just drive down. You know where I am.

Comment

I think I am only about 4 to 5 hours south of you Todd, and I will help in whatever way you may need. If it is any help I can also offer some storage for you if needed. Sucks that I sold my 3 car hauler gooseneck trailer, but I still have 2-18' trailers and a couple trucks.
      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
      DW- 12,16,17
      "Stay thirsty my friends"
      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

I'm down in flint but I can try to make it up there to give you a hand with getting some stuff running. What does the 98 need?
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
          I'm down in flint but I can try to make it up there to give you a hand with getting some stuff running. What does the 98 need?
          Thanks guys, I cant ask you to pay your own fuel for such a long trip, so its definitely going to be spring. The 98 needs a trans swap, local shop in town said they will finish it for me for $400, that is cheap enough for me not to bother with it. I hate doing front drivers, and without a lift its a huge pain for me. Literally a pain, in my knees.. Plus I would be doing all of it myself, and that is very difficult to do when you are capable of getting up and down off the floor.

Comment

Working...
          X