Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought another K5 today..

After all,i had my 44th birthday ;D

A 78 Blazer k5 with a runnin 350 with a Holley and headers..Mickey Thompson Baja Claw 35x15x15 and a warn winch..all mine for 1000$.Theres rust in the doors and under them...in the backdoor and in almost all the fenders.

The plan now is to remove that ugly bumpers,and some rust...and drive it ;D

Re: Bought another K5 today..

I can't believe those little trailer tires take that ?

Locally there is a really, really clean 85 K-5 for sale , it only has something crazy like 35,000 miles on it .

Guy wants some crazy money for it too but, its about like new ..sooo, not many of those left I am sure
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
      I can't believe those little trailer tires take that ?
      Its legally to transport 7500 ponds on that trailer..its got 12 layer tires..or something like that ;)

Comment

Buying yourself a birthday present always means you get just want you wanted. I guess you didn't want another tie?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

there was a kid racing his dads 79 C10 blazer, running high 12s, low 13s, ratty looking but very consistant at super chevy sunday yesterday
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            Buying yourself a birthday present always means you get just want you wanted. I guess you didn't want another tie?
            Nope..i have thought about this K5 for some weeks now...i knew it would come up for sale,and when it was parked on the side of the road with a for sale sign...i couldnt resist it..it followed me when i slept ;D.The tires and the winch for that price,did it.

Comment

There is something about a fullsize SUV that really grows on someone...Looks like a decent score.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                there was a kid racing his dads 79 C10 blazer, running high 12s, low 13s, ratty looking but very consistant at super chevy sunday yesterday
                I have several Blazers,and one of them begs for a healthy engine..i think 6,0 and turbos should do it..totally original ratty lookin outside of course..

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                  There is something about a fullsize SUV that really grows on someone...Looks like a decent score.
                  Girlfriend doesnt agree ;D

Comment

with those tires, you got a pretty good deal....
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                    X