• Show
Clear All

• Cloverdale BC Car Show - 2010

Just a few pics from a show a few weeks back -

Flames on this Chevy were beautiful

A nice little Acadian Canso

Everyone likes stacks right??

This thing just looked evil

Not sure I've ever seen this treatment on a hood & hood sides before, looks kinda cool

Chevy II done up with paint ala '55 Chevy trim. Not sure what I think of this yet.....

Re: Cloverdale BC Car Show - 2010

This truck was looking like it'll be hella nice when done (looks great now)

This one wasn't at the show, it was parked just outside of the actual show

I always like Merc pickups

Especially with BBC power

Simple little rod

Ford F100 with little surprise under the hood

Another clean F100

Pontiac Astre?

I'm diggin' the Corvair Pickup

Some Mopars

Seriously, Roots blowers never get old....

A nice little Ford Falcon

Comment

Low-Buck hotrod

Nice Suburban - but I'm kind of on the fence about the rims..... I've seen this thing around for years & really would like to replace the wife's Tahoe with this ;)

Old drag car anyone?

Dodge Pickup

Flat-black Beaumont....

And some more......

Lowriders - yep, they're still around

Comment

Those flames ARE great. Also some good-looking Ford trucks in there. I liked the flatblack shotgun injectors on that '55, too.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

one more of the flames -

I've always liked the late 40's early 50's Ford & Mercury trucks, even though I'm more of a GM guy myself (esp. the '55 & 56 trucks - those just have awesome lines)

Comment

a little more info on some of those cars?

that copper coloured one with the checkered firewall and flamed hood - the interior door panels and headliner are pictures of that same car in years gone by when it used to race at Bonneville

that flat black 55 makes 1000hp with only about 6 lbs of boost if I recall correctly

the VW bus has a BBC and the work on it is impeccable! done by the owner, a German fellow, which I found somewhat surprising as I would have expected him to drop in a Porshe engine. amazing job!
            "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaman
              a little more info on some of those cars?

that copper coloured one with the checkered firewall and flamed hood - the interior door panels and headliner are pictures of that same car in years gone by when it used to race at Bonneville

that flat black 55 makes 1000hp with only about 6 lbs of boost if I recall correctly

the VW bus has a BBC and the work on it is impeccable! done by the owner, a German fellow, which I found somewhat surprising as I would have expected him to drop in a Porshe engine. amazing job!
              When I'm at these shows with my little guy I never really get a chance to talk to anyone (he wants to look at a car for a minute, then go to the next one, then maybe go back to the last one etc

THe Bus actually has a Caddy 500 with a Cad or Toronado front wheel drive transmission in the back, it is done very well. Looks pretty cool, a hell of a lot more fun than the stock boxer would ever be ;)

Comment

Working...
              X