Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was I thinking?

Thats funny , brings back a lot of thoughts
    We had votech in high school it was 1/2 a day, I was in the automototive class,
    I regret not nailing the 23 yo office worker in votech, she would come see me every day, I just didnt know
    After a bad accident and the above died, I regret that I didnt nail her equally hot sister, she started to come see me every day. But I do miss the one bad to this day,I hate losing people

I hate not taking the hot redhead home after a visit to the pool , I thought I was too busy,
    Man I believe we all could go on this one for awhile.

Comment

Newspaper writing.
      1) I do regret getting kicked out of college the 1st time... I don't regret writing the article that got me kicked out (something about teachers needing real world experience written with all the tact a 21-year-old bartender could muster... did I mention it was a conservative christian school?)

2) I do regret some choices I've made. I don't regret the cool scars.

In the end, I regret nothing... swear I'll never do a few of them again... well, maybe not even that ;D

I own my past, scars and all
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony
        I regret the following:

Not nailing that hot chick in my freshman algebra class.
        Not nailing that hot smart chick in my chemistry class.
        Not nailing that hot cheerleader chick.
        Not nailing that hot track team chick.
        I DO regret nailing that lunatic stripper.
        I do not regret nailing that other looney stripper that joined the marines. She was talented.
        I DO regret NOT calling her stripper friend who said I "could come hang out with me and my hot roomate."
        I DO regret failing to continue to nail that hot ocean sciences grad student when she said "well WHY can't you date us BOTH?"
        I DO regret failing to continue to nail the chick that made me break it off with the above chick.
        I regret nailing that 19-year old chick with no personality, but great tits. Uh, no I don't.
        I DO NOT REGRET nailing that 34-year old Easyrider's pinup girl when I was 23. Sometimes ya gotta stay in school kids.
        I regret losing her phone number and address after she moved...
        I regret breaking off a long distance nailing relationship because that hot latin chick lived 6 hours away. STUPID.
        And I totally regret puking on that hot chick's shoes in Vegas, especially when she still wanted to take me home after hurling. Tells you a lot about her, eh?
        And....

But maybe that's a wee too much info....

Oh, cars?

Nah, no regrets... except for that Jetta. That was dumb on my part.
        You are the man, sir. Plain and simple. 8)

Comment

Working...
        X