I should be working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be working

I have a laundry list of crap I have to do to this friggin plane and can not seem to muster the givashit to do it...

I know you slackers should be doing something too?

so stop reading my mindless babble and get to it!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: I should be working

But I'm good at being a slacker...why would I give it up? ??? ;D
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

This ADD is really annoying sometimes. :P

Comment

as i sit infront a computer and work, getting paid, and goofing off reading this. gotta love it :D

Comment

waiting for surgery

Comment

Quite a bit of my time here is waiting for the computer to crunch and calculate large volumes of data. Working in 3D takes a lot of computing horsepower, so I slow it down just a tad on the internet.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Mission first man! NCO's dont not do something because they dont want to, they get the job done because it needs to be done. If they dont, then the airmen will never be motivated by leadership and the whole thing will fall into chaos. Get off your ass and fix the stupid plane. It was different for me, because nobody in air trans wanted to be the cause of a delay on take off. That is a fate worse than death for a cargo NCO. You maint guys could delay for safety, if the part isnt there it doesnt fly, you also dont have to unload every thing, and load it up again when there is a tail swap because the 'good' plane broke. Stop the bitchin and fix the plane. If its a cargo bird dont use the lavatory so fleet service has to come back out and flush it again.

Meanwhile I sit on my ass for two hours and surf the net instead of welding three more patches in the GTO's quarter panel. At least I had lunch in that time. Now out I go to get the thing I primer tonight or else. At least I have a reason for not being motivated or working... ;)

Comment

waiting on orders, ;D

Comment

I guess I'll cut the grass...
                  Then I don't know....it feels like a beer and grill day to me.....
                  Originally posted by TC
                  also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

You know...one slacker is enough...Grab the toolbox and go wrench on the Mirada until I either run out of fuel or get the f**king thing running right again..
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

killing scores of enemy targets should be a massive motivating factor
                      I am motivated by a good CSI score

Comment

I have not yet begun to procrastinate!! :D

cheers
                        Ed N.
                        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Procrastinate NOW!
                          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

(From somewhere else, but this came to mind) A RETIREE'S THOUGHT...

My wife said, "Whatcha doin today?"

I said, "Nothing."

She said, "You did that yesterday."

I said, "I wasn't finished."
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have the day off today and was originally going to do nothing but lay around.
                              4 months ago I bought a cop car center console for the Vic and it's been sitting in
                              the garage since then. I just finished installing it in the car, Thanks Joe!
                              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X