Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love Craigslist!

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
    i pay for all my cars with money i make using craigslist. i love it!
    how are you making money on CL? buy low sell high? what type of items are you dealing in?
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell
      how are you making money on CL? buy low sell high? what type of items are you dealing in?
      yup, i just buy cars cheap that i know i can sell for more than i paid for them. i do the same with parts sometimes too. like with wheels and tires. its paid for all my cars ive had so far except for my monte and its paid for my gas the last 1.5yrs too

Comment

yup, i just buy cars cheap that i know i can sell for more than i paid for them. i do the same with parts sometimes too. like with wheels and tires. its paid for all my cars ive had so far except for my monte and its paid for my gas the last 1.5yrs too
        careful or the state will hit you for not paying sales tax on being a "used car and accessory dealer"! ;D
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
          careful or the state will hit you for not paying sales tax on being a "used car and accessory dealer"! ;D
          in maine your allowed to sell up to 5 cars on your property at a time before youre considered a dealer. ive only sold one at a time. so i think im all set :D

Comment

Working...
          X