• Show
Clear All

• Im i the only one??

Who thinks this is sexy as f**k?

Re: Im i the only one??

looks like a cordoba

Comment

yep, you sure are ;D why haven't you bought it yet?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If you like this one, there is one here local that is just as nice, if not nicer for about 1300 bucks..if you want it let me know. I will send the info
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

That's cool, the stance is perfect. I've always liked that bodystyle. I prefer the single, round headlight grill though.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I fell a sleep watching and old Dukes of Hazzard episode the other night thinking about the old chrysler 4-doors that the bad guys always drove.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I'm not a car guy and everybody has different tastes about everything, but the first thing that came to mind was that's an old car in Ontario. Depending on how well it was garaged/cared for/not driven in the Frozen Wasteland....it's a wonder the fenders have not already rotted off it, and it looks pretty good in the photo.

Everything north of Charlotte rots in the wintertime when they put all that slag and salt and crap on the roads.

That might be a keeper but I sure don't know anything about cars other than you can see straight through the doors Up North after about 4 years.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

'75 Roadrunner/Fury Sport. In a freakin' heartbeat.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                  I'm not a car guy and everybody has different tastes about everything, but the first thing that came to mind was that's an old car in Ontario. Depending on how well it was garaged/cared for/not driven in the Frozen Wasteland....it's a wonder the fenders have not already rotted off it, and it looks pretty good in the photo.

Everything north of Charlotte rots in the wintertime when they put all that slag and salt and crap on the roads.

That might be a keeper but I sure don't know anything about cars other than you can see straight through the doors Up North after about 4 years.
                  they get less rot than a populated coast.

I have a 23 year old chassis that defied the norm for ten.. with no treatment. the delay was its stay in extreme north.. nothing more.
                  no garage, no wax jobs..

the plymouth of that generation.. I assume bent, at all times. that stance is tough but pretentious. Car chassis that moved in the cold get the bends...that old plymouth design is one of them.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Who cannot spell "Am" LOL :o

Comment

Not for me.

Dan

Comment

8500.00 is way too much for that. Cars like that go for about 1200-1500 around here, in good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55
                          8500.00 is way too much for that. Cars like that go for about 1200-1500 around here, in good condition.
                          I agree that's 2 much for the car but if it isn't rotton which everyfriggen thing around here is then it's not nuts....Im in way eastern ontario and finding something that still has frame rails in it is not easy...you g body guys in the states have it made....round here, few and far between that are not hooped.....

Comment

A little high but it looks good, maybe 8500 if it had a old hemi and 2 4bbls

Comment

hemi dreams

Comment

Working...
                              X