Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, just one more -- Then I got to get home !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, just one more -- Then I got to get home !!

AJ makes a bad mistake

Allen Johnson should have been in the right lane, but was disqualified from the event for violating NHRA's zero-tolerance alcohol policy during this morning's drug and alcohol test."

CONCORD, N.C. -- Pro Stock Disqualification: Pro Stock car driver Allen Johnson has been disqualified from the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals, it was announced today by NHRA officials. Johnson registered a .027 reading on the alcohol breath analyzer during this morning's drug and alcohol test. NHRA has a zero-tolerance policy with regard to alcohol. Any driver or official discovered to have a measurable blood alcohol content during racetrack activities shall be immediately barred from any further involvement or participation in the event. Johnson is subject to further disciplinary action as provided for in NHRA's Substance Abuse Policy. (2010 NHRA Rule Book: Section 1.7)
    sigpic

Re: Ok, just one more -- Then I got to get home !!

Probably not good for his sponsorship too.

Sucks!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

And he was just starting to kick a little ass.
      Maybe it was his mouthwash?
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I don't think mouthwash will get you an .027 unless you spit it out and blow into the machine on the next breath.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I know you have to drink a shitload of the stuff to get drunk.

Was that out loud? :D
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yep, that was out loud. Photos?

Beer's a lot cheaper by volume, by the way.

Comment

Dumb ass.
              Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Musta partied too late into the night. Alcohol completely disappears after 6 hours or less, depending on body weight and individual metabolism and the amount consumed. You would think that at 6 hours you might have a hangover but you really should blow a zero. At least from all I've been led to believe.

If he blew an .027 in the morning, well, busted, with a no tolerance policy. And for things that go incredibly fast I have no problem with no tolerance. .027 is not that much on the scale of things. That's about a beer or a shot a few minutes before the blow, again depending on body size.

If he didn't have a drink for breakfast, he stayed up way too long the night before having fun. Way too long.

Comment

me and iron man will repost everything all day long , cause dg said nobody will ever talk to us again

Comment

Working...
                  X