Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking up hot rod pioneers, for report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking up hot rod pioneers, for report.

Need to add more content to my report paper and would like to know some of the early hot rodders, and a little info on them. After I'm done with paper in a month and a half I post the whole thing before I have to turn it in and let you here comment on it. Either tell me i have the wrong facts or that I have done o good job. I don't mind Constructive criticism
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

This Should Getcha' Going

Sounds like a fun project! --

Holler if/when you have any Qs, or want to post your first draft for review.

HTH --> http://www.ahrf.com/

(Don't forget the several threads on this forum on this very topic)

Comment

Re: Looking up hot rod pioneers, for report.

When you log to ahrf.com go to Jim Miller. Jim is the curator/historian. Look at/lsten to the coversations with the pioneers.

DW

Comment

Take Dan W's advice. The guys I knew weren't that famous, but they sure screwed up my life - er - I mean - influenced me deeply. A plumber and street rodder named Percy Stowe, Marshall Sanders, whom I have mentioned in past posts, and Duane Meulling from Milford MI. I was never the same afterward, and I suspect to them I was just some kid hanging around the shop. But all were decent to me and I learned a lot just being in their presence.

Later
        Dan

Comment

Look up Wally Parks :'( damn i started crying. never got to meet him personally but that would have been the greatest achievement of my life

Comment

Working...
          X