X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tonya Harding did what!?

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    As I remember her she had a bit of arrogance about her talent.
    Nancy Kerrigan is well known as an ice queen in these parts. Remember how well she handled Disney World throwing a freaking parade for her? Yeah, she complained about it.

I think if you make the Olympics, in no matter what event, you have the right to be a full on biotch or douche because frankly, you're THAT good. Like better than all but a handful of people in the world.

Not saying it is the right way, but that's a heck of a struggle. When I finally become a world class competitive eater, I'm going to tell all of you to piss off. ;D :D

You're gonna have to beat that 96 pound kid who is part vacuum cleaner. You know, the one who's right leg was hollowed out to get 100 freaking hot dogs in it.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Re: Tonya Harding did what!?

I met her in line too.... Fair enough... but I watched my ankles and let her no where near a "real" Tonya....

Other then that.... Jeff you'd hit a Snake if you could figure out which end was First...

and the rest.... CHILL CHILL CHILL.... it's too early in the week for Wankers....

K

Comment

Working...
      X