Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Remy, you know you want it...I know I do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Remy, you know you want it...I know I do...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Hey Remy, you know you want it...I know I do...

Not bad, but it's yours, I'll go for this one instead. ;D '83 Imperial on eBay
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

This is teh hotness...

It's green & it's located in Greenville. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454
        This is teh hotness...
        Not quite.

Much better. ;D

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Ok, I up the ante then...

Comment

You win this round....

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
              ive never seen one of those imperials before, but that is F@#&ING BADASS....i want one

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                ive never seen one of those imperials before, but that is F@#&ING BADASS....i want one
                My friends brother has 2 white ones for sale right now, one's a driver & the other is a parts car.

Comment

The black Imperial proves two things with them that I believe:

1. The Imperial's quarter window treatment is the best out of the trio (Mirada, Cordoba, and Imperial).

2. A very dark color nicely hides that retarded bodyline that goes from the back window towards the rear bumper (the kammback line)

Add to that, the Imperial has what I believe the best Chrysler nose ever designed...

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454
                    Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                    My friends brother has 2 white ones for sale right now, one's a driver & the other is a parts car.
                    how much? and where?

Comment

Woah...I like...
                      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

...just sayin'..

Comment

the top picture is from the newest F&F movie, correct?

Comment

Yes it is. As far as I know two prop cars were sold.

Comment

1. The Imperial's quarter window treatment is the best out of the trio (Mirada, Cordoba, and Imperial).

2. A very dark color nicely hides that retarded bodyline that goes from the back window towards the rear bumper (the kammback line)
                              This is the greatest analysis of automotive design I have ever read.
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X