Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Remy, you know you want it...I know I do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Remy, you know you want it...I know I do...

Originally posted by Remy-Z
    Hey, Joe: That white AHB got re-listed. You probably should make a phone call... ;D

As much as I dig it...I got my eye on something else a little more practical...mama gave the nod to purchase but I need to pay off some bills first...gonna be a year or so...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Well.......What are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by 72Chevelle
        Well.......What are you looking at?
        Turbo Diesel...I want this one but it wont be around by the time I am ready to buy

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Great minds think alike.

I too have been recently looking at quad cab diesels.... I really wish they offered one in a Half Ton.

I don't need the towing as much as I would like the MPG.

Comment

I have a 99 4X4 1/2t and a 08 1/2T I love my dodge trucks...everyone has an opinion and a favorite brand...everyone has something to say...I love my Rams...they have been great trucks...I want something that will tow my RV and not get negative gas mileage....

Comment

Working...
            X