Anybody in Manheim Pa area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in Manheim Pa area?

Looking to buy a car trailer asap. Found this place but they dont have pics to send me because of a design change. APPALACHIAN TRAILER SALES
    3401 LEBANON RD.
    MANHEIM, PA

Re: Anybody in Manheim Pa area?

um.. you need it asap. but they can't take a cell phone out to a trailer to email u a photo or two..
    then, you're not gonna get a trailer from them asap. as they don't have any

Comment

I know where it is but cant make it till monday...sorry.
      Reading , Pa
      Good Guys rodders rep.
      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

I wondered if that was near you and Gene. Pretty countryside, but it's COLD there (at least it was last year in October). And wet.

Dan

Comment

I would like to in the next week. I have seen their old design trailers and they sent me a blurry pic of the old design via email. The woman on the phone doesnt seem to even know what a cell phone of a camera is so not much help from her. I got some good pics from the other store in ohio but they say the 2 place build them a little different so I wanted some better pics. Was trying to save the 3 hour drive if it wasnt what I wanted.

Comment

Is Saturday soon enough?
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Yes that would work. Even early next week. Im not asking anyone to go out of their way but if its within reason. They said they had 4 or 5 19ft diamond plate full deck trailers in stock. Just looking for some decent pics.

Comment

Sounds like some nice trailers! Any items in particular of which you want close-ups? Hitch, axles, etc?
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Just some general shots front, rear, and side. Take a look at the welds. Ive seen some real cheap trailers with some nasty looking welds.

Comment

Hey man, ran over there today over lunch break. Slow day at the office, today. ;D

They look like good quality trailers, I don't think I would be afraid of them. They had four different styles in stock: 17' & 19' 7,000 lb with steel diamond plate decking; 19' 7,000 lb with a wood deck; and a 19' 10,000 lb with a steel deck. All trailers have about 83" between the fenders. The 10k mother has LED lighting and ladder style ramps; the lighter jobs have incadescent lights and smooth steel ramps. The guy I talked to (forget his name) said the 7k units are available with LED lighting.

Comment

brakes on both axles or only one

Comment

Gene, U Da Man! They look good to me except for the light duty looking tongue on the wooden deck version.

JH, what, Jims trailer get repo-ed?lol. You know where my trailer is if you get in a pickel.
                        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Gene I owe you lunch or something when Im down there next week to pick up the trailer. Thank you.

Comment

Nice looking pieces and nice job Gene on the documentation!

Love the solid steel deck units. Dad bought a nice enclosed one last winter....he really digs it and it freed up the open trailer for when I or a friend needs something moved.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

man, you guys are all awesome. no kiddin. too cool
                              Charles

Comment

Working...
                              X