IT HAS BEGUN !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT HAS BEGUN !

I said something a while back bout putting on a car show to benefit the local high schools drama department, well the ball is rolling, heres the flyer and will start passing out flyers this weekend to get the word out

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: IT HAS BEGUN !

oh btw i designed the flyer too, another one of my hobbies, graphic design ;D
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Sounds like fun. The only down side for me is that it is the same weekend as the Goodguys first ?Spring Lone Star Nationals? at Texas Motor Speedway. I will make sure that I put it on my calendar if the road trip to Goodguys falls though.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
      LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Sweet, good luck!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Awesome!!! BangShift would like to cover it!

The bad news is the guy we would want to shoot it is you. So don't slack off. It will be your own fault if the coverage isn't spectacular! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Awesome!!! BangShift would like to cover it!

The bad news is the guy we would want to shoot it is you. So don't slack off. It will be your own fault if the coverage isn't spectacular! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            better send in help. when running a show you gave no real time to look around at the cars, long enough to shoot and get info on them
            dad stopped judge'n the B.S.A.A.C. show because he didn't get to enjoy the cars as he was running around all day..

Comment

Working...
            X