Short clip of a weekend road trip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short clip of a weekend road trip...

Decided to take the GTS out to a car show around 100 miles NW of Omaha.
    Enjoy.

{sorry for the shakes. I forgot my camera mount this time. Spur of the moment...very smooth, flat, 4 lane...called me...to action...}
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Short clip of a weekend road trip...

I live for the simple vid.

car seems quiet and cruising.. nice.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Where are the mountains ??? ;D

I'm with boxer3main!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Uh oh. You were being bad.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That brought back memories, except my Torino had green interior.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Great...now I've got that bassline stuck in my head. AGAIN. :D
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

ANDREW - YOU'RE GROUNDED !!!!!!
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil- Me? Being bad? Not so much. I swore it said "speed limit 165" on one of those signs.
                Remy-I was playing Motorhead "Ace of Spades" before that as I got up to speed from an interchange. I love side stepping the clutch and in general be rowdy with my big ole gun boat.

I figure, most every car dies, but not every car turly LIVES...and I am just living with mine. At about 110MPH.
                I did develope a humming after dropping down, thinking I need to check yee ole u-joints. Damn 1310's. Need to swap to 1350's.
                Just wait till I get the 2.75's in there. Then I'll check how well it rolls at speed.
                ;D
                Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

How come no pics of the West Point show dude? I went to Flashback's last night, Shriner's show coming up on Sunday - look for me in the beer garden where I do my best work.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

I know, I know, I need to update. I entered the show, and because my wipers quit I was late and holy hell did I get some dirty looks and a lot of people saying stuff.
                    I had some lady actually say "I can believe they are letting him in now, it's after 12pm, and they shouldn't let him in, that's not right." I looked at here and said "I paid my $20, sorry if I couldn't see and had to pull off the road, sorry I could not accomidate your life." I should of kept my trap shut, but enough glares, and I get pissed. :
                    What was awsome, they first parked my ass next to a bunch of late model vettes. Man, they were like WTF??
                    ;D
                    The Road Gems crew, after getting pointed 6 different places thet were wrong, got me to my section.
                    Next year, I'm saving my $20 and just parking right outside the show like last year!

I walked around for 4 1/2 hours, saw some neat stuff. Will try to get them uploaded but I am about maxed on my Photobucket album now.
                    I was going to drag the GTS out last night, but been running non-stop, I needed to stay home.
                    I am helping to move my buddy out of his apartment. Don't know if I am going to make Shriners. Figures!
                    Andrew

Comment

Working...
                    X