Holley tech line issue--UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley tech line issue--UPDATE

Since I started this saga I might as well finish it. I never did receive anything other than the two sentence reply I posted about. 4 days passed and I got quite upset,so I launched a harsh reply seeking to shake the bushes. STILL no reply. So after aprox.6 days of no further communication from Holley,I forwarded all my email correspondence to Tom Thomlinson, CEO of Holley. The next morning I got a reply from Mr.Thomlinson saying he would look into my issue. That day I got a email from the blower tech who originally answered with the 2 sentences telling me the reply was sent incomplete. He had a couple of questions for me trying to determine what series of manufacture my blower is. I replied with a picture of the unit, I also got a email from the Holley marketing director offering help for a resolution. Another two days pass and again no reply. Now I am getting pissed. Friday in the am a friend who works @ a Michigan Speed Shop offered to call up a guy he knows @ Holley to try and expedite an answer.I said go for it! Friday afternoon I got a phone call from the blower tech @ Holley explaining the miscommunication due to my email replies being dumped by the email server into the JUNK mail file. (He also explained the first email reply as being incomplete because of hitting the wrong key on the keyboard.) My friend had made a phone call,and that guy went to the tech knowing I had sent a reply email and they went looking for it,and found all my replies in the JUNK folder. I got an apology for my frustration, full disassembly instructions and the parts I need to make it right once again. PHEW,what a mess! I guess I would suggest if any of you have a question for any tech line,maybe the good old fashioned phone call would be the way to go!
Working...
X