Whats grinding your gears today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats grinding your gears today?

Today its the sad state fo affairs I have to deal with. Not ONLY am I forced to watch crappy quality live feeds of the Steelers game, I have to watching it in freakin" SPANISH! and the feed keeps cutting out...DAMNIT!! I was truly enjoying watching the Steelers D smack around the Tamp O like a bunch of red headed step kids...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Whats grinding your gears today?

Press 1 for English

;D
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Prensa dos para el INS... ;D
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Pulling the brakes apart on the 55, and realizing that it's gonna be several days before I get the parts to put it back together. That means I can't drive it for a little while.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

the game blacked out or u running a hot box

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
            Pulling the brakes apart on the 55, and realizing that it's gonna be several days before I get the parts to put it back together. That means I can't drive it for a little while.

Why not get the parts for the brakes first??

Comment

My pool, it's in dire need of major help, it seem if you touch something it breaks or starts leaking. I think by next summer it'll be getting an overhaul...........

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

It's one of those things...I pulled it apart, took out one of the seals so I could get the part number, bent it in the process. The rotors need turned, it wobbles when I push the pedal. The pads are worn almost to the limit (less than 1/8" left), so I might as well do it all at once.

and the caliper bolts get safety wired on, I don't really want to do that more times than necessary.

They're wilwood brakes so I can't get parts in town.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

just got back to town, after driving to hours round trip to a "home improvement store"...

so, Menard's had the parts to fix the pos ceiling fan, plus.. 2 new replacement window inserts.

as soon as i type this, i am off to replace 2 of the 4 windows in my bedroom... YIPPY
                  Charles

Comment

"Grinding Gears" Wow, that's an appropiate heading for me today, ate some teeth off the flexplate on the tube car yesterday in the staging lanes, didn't even get to make a pass, not an easy fix. That really sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                      Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

It's one of those things...I pulled it apart, took out one of the seals so I could get the part number, bent it in the process. The rotors need turned, it wobbles when I push the pedal. The pads are worn almost to the limit (less than 1/8" left), so I might as well do it all at once.

and the caliper bolts get safety wired on, I don't really want to do that more times than necessary.

They're wilwood brakes so I can't get parts in town.
                      Know your predicament

Been there.......done that
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

For the first time in my life everything is going good.. so nothing is grinding my gears. Might have something to do with me not watching sports or other TV programs... I get so much more done! Well back to installing the hardwood flooring!

Comment

I thought we fixed the oil pressure line.....................nope.

Got out of work and found a nice puddle under the car.I can't work on it tonight because I have to go to work early tomorrow and basically have to take off the plastic piece of junk line and install the copper line tomorrow night cause the next day i don't have to go to work till 11 and can maybe get a ride to work.
                          "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

grinding gears it was great weather this week end and I got a 102 fever(had it since tuesday..)started low 99 and stays at 102 for the passed 2 days, bla..
                            off to the place I hate, the doctors.. tomorrow..

Comment

what's really getting to me today? was a beautiful sunny day out and while I was out there washing my truck, I found out later that a poor 15 yr. old girl was beat in the head in a park with a baseball bat. she died a few hours later in hospital. happened about 2 blocks from me. wish I had driven by at the time, very open park, easy to see.
                              sorry to be so serious, can't get over this today :-(((
                              "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X