Whats grinding your gears today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats grinding your gears today?

sorry to hear that vega man! some things you cant fix, prayers for her family!!
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I hope they catch the guy and use his bat on his knees.

For me, is the heat that SoCal finally got. Its been foggy and cool for weeks right until I am trying install an engine that has no shade until 3 pm.

I got up early worked until the sun got hot, ran some errands, then tried to take a nap, but it was 87 in my apt.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

naighbors

they have tryed to call the Grand Am in as abandoned twice all ready. even though it is plated and insured (only theft and fire)

in genral though there stuck up pricks. they yell at me for starting up my cars to move them around but he thinks he is entitled to reving the crap out of his worn out glass packed 350 truck at 12 in the morning!!!

Comment

Yet another weekend has passed and I haven't been able to watch my Patriots play b/c I live in freakin Titans country :'(
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Really... a Pats fan?!

Well you aren't missing lots. They BARELY snuck by Buffalo today. CJ Spiller played the game of his young career for the Bills.

Moss hauled two TDs down. Tom was wearing his Moss shirt, Jack was sporting his Brady jeresy. ;D
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Kid overload. Jesus...no less than twelve highly-caffinated brats, between the ages of a couple of weeks to 12 y/o. In a 1,000 SqFt. house. Plus all the parents. Plus all the birthday stuff. And one little girl turning 6 who is on a full-blown princess trip.

And to be a bitch, my friend blocked the Mirada in with her Freestyle. Just to make sure I couldn't leave until she did.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Really... a Pats fan?!

Well you aren't missing lots. They BARELY snuck by Buffalo today. CJ Spiller played the game of his young career for the Bills.

Moss hauled two TDs down. Tom was wearing his Moss shirt, Jack was sporting his Brady jeresy. ;D

I need to send your boys some real Jerseys....Maybe Polamalu or Ward, or Harrison, or Mendenhall....I wont embarrass them with any Rapelessberger stuff tho...
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Joe, we're always looking for fireplace kindling. :D

Comment

Joe, we're always looking for fireplace kindling. :D
                    I thought at one time we could be friends...now I am not so sure LOL,

I have friends who are Pats fans...I know it's not a curable disease but it is not contagious so its all good
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yeah...I'm totally outnumbered by Titans and Colts fans down here. Unfortunately my Brady jersey didn't make an appearance today.

Remy, I went through the same thing today...except I was gettin' pelted with pingpong balls by the birthday boy...
                      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

widows done..... ;D
                        Charles

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                          Really... a Pats fan?!

I need to send your boys some real Jerseys....Maybe Polamalu or Ward, or Harrison, or Mendenhall....I wont embarrass them with any Rapelessberger stuff tho...

If we had a football team I'd send you a couple jerseys
                          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Dave, at least you guys are competitive again. In a year or two you guys should be damned solid.

Comment

Blown pistons.

Comment

Originally posted by horsewidower
                                Blown pistons.
                                x2

or maybe x3 or x4 (haven't looked at all of 'em yet)

oh yeah, I'm stuck in a Sacramento Motel 6 because I missed my flight and the next one is at 6am tomorrow morning. :D

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                                X