Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wall street: money never sleeps

if anyone remembers 1987.. ;D

the movie called "wall street" with michael douglas has a sequel (I did not know until just now)
    the first one was very serious to me, I was 15 when I saw it..the vibe it gave me only played out in real life hundreds of trillions worse...and getting worse.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

anyone see the sequel, I only see opinions of "boring." etc etc
    of course it would be toa kid.. but I would like to know some adult opinions.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: wall street: money never sleeps

I found the sequel good, not a movie to be seen in the theatre. Its a long movie and you need a break halfway through. There's no action, a bit of suspense. Its probably about as good as a movie about Wall Street is going to get.

Comment

was a mere love story.... everyone ended up happy in the end, and the real "bad guy" was put in jail.... of course, he wasn't real bad guy so I imagine there'll be another sequel.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
        was a mere love story.... everyone ended up happy in the end, and the real "bad guy" was put in jail.... of course, he wasn't real bad guy so I imagine there'll be another sequel.
        interesting...
        Originally posted by 68 Valiant
        I found the sequel good, not a movie to be seen in the theatre. Its a long movie and you need a break halfway through. There's no action, a bit of suspense. Its probably about as good as a movie about Wall Street is going to get.
        that was my first thoughts, but I am into the slower thought out movies more than ever.."boring" could be, or may not be..

I wonder when the older serious actors are just not going to be seen. It always seemed a smart man with a real defensive story ends up the greatest.. even if its a criminal. I see verything as shrinking, oppressive, dying...these one man "tell it all off"s is going to get rare.

I wait for a recorded release..I am not much for theatres today.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X