X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets play who made it and what to do with them

here we have rims they are on my 71 c 10 p/u
    the fronts are 7 or 8" the rears are 10"
    alum centers with steel rim (ala cragger)
    with the rustbelt red added free of charge..
    ideas on what to do to make this look good(save them) as the chrome is shot and someone in texas painted the centers
    I have new craggers (all 8") SS wheels new in box, they are the older ones not the new ones, but know'n what happens to these up here might sell those
    I also have a new set of keystones that look like american racing "d"s 8" wide
    torn on what ones to use.. I like the look of the ones on it..(pic) but no idea what to do to make them look good again.(rechroming them is out)

Re: lets play who made it and what to do with them

Have them sand blasted and powder coated...those would look good gunmetal or black,
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

yeah man... that is exactly what I was thinking.... can you seperate them and do them in different colors???

Comment

Yeah, have them coated. If you can separate the centers from the rim, like Turk said, then it would be cool to do the rim in gunmetal and the center black or something. You could get creative with it.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
          yeah man... that is exactly what I was thinking.... can you seperate them and do them in different colors???
          no they are one piece ,well two piece but welded together, like a craggar but I've never seen this wheel before..
          I like the gunmetal idea,
          but geting between the center and rim clean might be um. superhuman like

Comment

tutone will be nice. maybe tape up one color after coated.. and recoat 2nd color

Comment

of tape and paint the rim with auto paint, but will activated autopaint eat into the powercoat?

Comment

What ever you do .... keep it simple.... auto paint will stick to prepped Poweder coat but it would be good if you could touch it up simply...

K

Comment

Working...
                X