What happened to Blackoutsteve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Blackoutsteve

I haven't been around much and have been mostly lurking at that, so maybe I missed something. What happened to Steve and the blackout Camaro build? His last post was almost 4 months ago. Just wondering what's going on, if he's ok and how the Camaro is coming along. ??? 8)

Re: What happened to Blackoutsteve

Hi Jay! We've missed you, too. Hope all is OK.

Someone else asked about Steve recently. I'm remembering that he was OK - but still I miss the bloke.

Dan

Comment

Hi, Dan. Thanks. All is good with me. Just busy. I check in here every now and then.

As far as Steve, he'd better come around every now and then. I promised him I'd pay for his vacation to the US if I ever win the lottery or when I become rich and famous. Now if I'd just remember to buy lottery tickets or find a way to get rich and famous by drinking beer and sitting on the front porch. :P Until then, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. :-\

Comment

You can't be THAT poor. When I was a kid, we was PO! Couldn't afford the "r".

Dan

Comment

Steve is fine, I talked with a few weeks back, he hangs out on an Aussie board now.

He still has parts sent to me, so I can pack them up in one box and send them to him. He saves on the shipping that way.

I'll tell him you guys say hi.

Comment

Working...
          X