Do you give a rat's batoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you give a rat's batoot?

So do you give a crap about anything happening at an international auto show? We have BangShift approved coverage of the Paris Auto Show starting tomorrow and it...well it is different than you'll find anywhere else.

I'm just curious to hear what you guys/girls think and do you care?

Brian
    Yes! Italian Supercars are great!
    0%
    No! They all just look like the Countach anyway!
    0%
    What's a Lamborghini?
    0%
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Do you give a rat's batoot?

I may never drive one, ever...but damn if the sound of a well-tuned Lamborghini does things to me most women can't. Bring it on.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Not really. They have some really ugly stuff over there.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I couldn't answer the poll, but I don't care about the paris auto show.

they claim world but it is very local.. the transverse midget nightmares, their concepts are for their location.

even the audi is an ass***e.

a picture of its transmission innards even look like an a****le..

I think of french and automobiles in my own realistic pursuits (eco and strong simultaneous is not french)
        I think of that round balled suspension in a citroen, the french moron who tried 5 main bearings in a boxer first and the peugeot wheel which looked freakishly better on an 87 subaru than a peugeot (hmmm.. what "french connection" was that?). As far as world standards and communication go, it seems they got nothing but a backwards evolution bomb...and it hurts others.

I will never go there.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Went to the Paris Airshow in 89, the MiG29 crashed the day before we got there. A new Lamborghini, meh... cant afford them but they are nice to look at. Sort of like a woman in a mens magazine. Give me a sleeper any day over the flashy stuff.

Comment

Cars are cars but euro cars are just SEXY! ;)
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I love Italian supercars. You'll need another car to drive but if you can afford one of these you can afford it. Personal preference is for the Dancing Horse but they're all pretty cool.

The last year for the Ferrari Daytona here in the 'States I got to do the certification - including the road course (no longer a part of the test). What a dream - and I got PAID to put 26 miles on it!

Dan

Comment

Best foreign car ever made was the

French Riviera

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Fast cars are.... Fast cars... may never own one but always fun to look at.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Although I enjoy looking at Lambos, If I had the money I am fairly certain I would rather call the Ring Brothers for a new ride then purchase an exotic.

Comment

Reading the specs is sometimes cool, but I would prefer the real exotics. I've actually seen a Ferrari, never seen a TVR (I know they're dead) or a Spyker, or a Mclaren. Ferraris and Lambos seem pretty mainstream now, everybody has one to go with their prius. And by everybody, I mean people with money and/or are famous.

Comment

There are only a few euro car's that interest me, and neither Lamborgini nor Ferrari make them.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I prefer Aston Martins. I see them driven as daily drivers. Doesn't happen with any of the Italian exotics.

Comment

I stand a better chance of getting hit by lightning than I do of ever DRIVING an "exotic" car.

That being said, still....bring'em on! They make really neat noises and go like hell...not the brute-strength stuff I'm used to(and love dearly), but effective nonetheless.

Comment

This falls into KT's philosophy - they're fun to look at and I love that someone else has them for me to see!
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X