How to wash a toilet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wash a toilet.

This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..

Sincerely,

The Dog

Re: How to wash a toilet.

*Looks at Diesel*....hmmm...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

cat drowning post -we like it here
      said to the boy - what do we do with cats -"EAT THEM"

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
        that would be one large toilet bowl. ;D
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          I don't think your meowing ottoman would fit...
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
            This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..

Sincerely,

The Dog
            I tried this last night. You forgot the part about the cat getting even after you fall asleep.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Despite what the companies who make automatic toilet bowl cleaners will tell you, toilet bowl cleaners are actually bad for your toilet. Bleach is particularly bad for the parts in your toilet tank. So don?t plop and just forget. There are plenty of alternative automatic toilet bowl cleaners out there. Flush ?n Sparkle? Bio Balance, or any Flush n? Sparkle toilet tank treatment product is better for your toilet parts than other treatments because none of the chemicals actually touch the water in the tank; they all go straight into the toilet bowl to clean with every flush. If you?re not looking for an automatic toilet bowl cleaner, but an eco-friendly toilet cleaning solution, I have listed a number of different products that are considered good for the environment. We?re big fans of the Ecover line of products, but Seventh Generation cleaning products come in a close second. Take some time to peruse the natural toilet cleaning options before caving in and buying a big brand chemical toilet cleaner. Most of these natural cleaning products can be found at your local co-op or health foods store. Whole Foods has a great selection of natural cleaning supplied as well.

Comment

Working...
              X