mullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mullets

I am strongly considering adding cragars, sidepipes, and M/T wide ovals to my '75 shortbox. Lately I find I'm overwhelmed with interest in re-creating that fabulous 70's look. Let's all grow a mullet. It's time for a comeback.

Re: mullets

Iv'e always had a mullet, does that mean im ahead of the times now? cool....

Comment

I had a bitchin' mullet (pronounced"mooolay") I should grow it out again. It would fit perfect with the El camino!

Comment

In 1977, Pontiac included a mullet in the glovebox of every Trans Am they sold as standard equipment.
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Never had one. Went from longish hippie hair to respectable. Never wanted one, either! I did own a Trans Am for a short time, but I just repaired it (it had been in a bank robbery and had bullet holes!) and sold it. Evidently, someone else took the mullet and kept it.

Dan

Comment

Mullet...no. Only way I'd have long hair is long enough to throw around while playing bass or at a concert. No mullet.

Now, as for the Ansens, jacked-up '70s custom look...oh, yeah, definetly. Find me any mid-70s or better 2-door and I'm there.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Shhhh!

Don't let the 70's look out of the bag or the fashion-rodders (traditional and pro-touring) will bust out their mega-wallets and the price of 70's aftermarket wheels will skyrocket.

Gabriel high-jackers and sidepipes on barret jackson cars... at that point, I think I'll have seen everything.
              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

The truck sounds cool, don't forget the aftermarket "Chain" steering wheel. And grow the mullet! the more"Joe Dirt" the better! ;D
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

"Do you got a mullet? Mullet going on... Do you got a mullet, big, long, soft and strong? Well if it is, and it really is. Then you can sing this mullet song!"

Comment

Question? Do all of you have enough hair now for a mullet? ;D I do but it ends up growing into a fro
                    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich

Gabriel high-jackers and sidepipes on barret jackson cars... at that point, I think I'll have seen everything.
                      Don't forget the Kelly Super Charger bias ply N50-15's on the reverse offset 15" x 10" Cragar S/S wheels!

Ahhh! The good ol' days!
                      Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Mullet = no chicks ;) ;D

Comment

i would look like a homeless person if i grew a mullet :'(

always greasy and covered in oil...ya thats what i need now is a mullet

Comment

Don't forget a 15' whip antenna to complete the look. Maybe some blue or red lights on the traction bars. A friend of mine was going for this look a few years ago when he realized all this stuff was cheap at the swap meets. A 70 Cougar was to be the victim, but he died unexpectedly before he could do it. He called it Trailer Park Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
                              Mullet = no chicks ;) ;D
                              No love for the mullet???
                              Oh well, I was always tearing big chunks of hair out when rolling around on a creeper anyway....brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it, the pain, not the mullet! ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X