Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mullets

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    You're wrong, chicks do love wife beaters... they wear them all the time. Have you seen a horror flick the last 10 years. The heroine chick is always sporting one.
    So, what you're telling me is that you've lost your tank tops to all your girlfriends ;)

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
      Originally posted by Rebeldryver
      You're wrong, chicks do love wife beaters... they wear them all the time. Have you seen a horror flick the last 10 years. The heroine chick is always sporting one.
      So, what you're telling me is that you've lost your tank tops to all your girlfriends ;)
      And they took them to their grave ;).

ps Denise, did I somehow miss your photo spread of the Big Olds somehow?
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
        ps Denise, did I somehow miss your photo spread of the Big Olds somehow?
        If you are referring to my Detroit Autorama post, I did not post it here on this site. If you're interested you can find the complete writeup with a couple hundred photos of the whole weekend here
        As you might remember the weekend prior to the Detroit Autorama was spent detailing the undercarriage of Big Olds with a group of friends in...

Comment

bullets for mullets

Astronomers knew their theories

regarding the earth having rotated off

its axis was true when men began

wearing sleeveless fish-net tank-tops. -- :o

Comment

somewhere under the ball cap is a chunk of hair, and yeah their was a CB antenna on the rear deck (circa 1976) .I never got into the disco part of the 70's -- it's all just a blurr. By the way I ordered a red TA and they sent an orange one, and at the time I was just happy to get a new car so I made a deal for the Carousel Red TA. The salesman at the dealership paid for his mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadianzed
              somewhere under the ball cap is a chunk of hair, and yeah their was a CB antenna on the rear deck (circa 1976) .I never got into the disco part of the 70's -- it's all just a blurr. By the way I ordered a red TA and they sent an orange one, and at the time I was just happy to get a new car so I made a deal for the Carousel Red TA. The salesman at the dealership paid for his mistake.

;D 8)

Comment

Hey is that Jerry Reed in the drivers seat. ;) ;D

Comment

Not a mullet... but worth the one minute it takes to watch this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                    Not a mullet... but worth the one minute it takes to watch this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Wow, Now I really appreciate my low maintenance Buzz Cut, (also saves on shampoo and conditioner!!!)
                    Must be what Donald Trump goes thru every day?

Comment

for some odd reason my web page gets a lot of hits on this image

by people searching for "mullet camaro" but I don't know why
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

LMAO is that YOU Jim? Never would have pictured you as a long hair...you strike me as the clean cut kind of guy.....I have a new found respect for you...LMAO....

Comment

LOVE the duck tape ;)

Comment

Odd... I hadn't even noticed the duct tape until you said something. I was scoping out those kickass slotted aluminum wheels!

Ron
                            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadianzed

That car is so awesome my head exploded.

All the dudes with mullets I've seen have awesome looking chicks... unless your standards preclude tube tops, toof-lessness, or close relatives.
                              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                                LMAO is that YOU Jim? Never would have pictured you as a long hair...you strike me as the clean cut kind of guy.....I have a new found respect for you...LMAO....
                                That's Jim's son, Steve. ;)

This is Jim. http://www.selectric.org/egghead.jpg "egghead"! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X