• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mullets

Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
    Mullet = no chicks ;) ;D
    i don't know about that denise!

how times have changed, used to be no mullet, no chicks. by the way we just called it long hair back then.

Comment

Wow. Forty pounds of hair spray in one photo. :D
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

can' t make up my mind - if it reminds me of a 80's rock band or Joe Dirt, Dog the bounty hunter, Billy Ray, and Michael Bolton. (you pick the row)

Comment

Long hair alone isn't a mullet. My hair has been pretty long my whole life, but I've never had a mullet. Business in front, party in the back. That's a mullet. We used to call it hockey hair, too. Seemed like all the hockey players had it.

I don't think I should be insulted because I have a '76 T/A. That hurt me , Denise.
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by std

I don't think I should be insulted because I have a '76 T/A. That hurt me , Denise.
            It's the whole package sweetheart......as long as you don't drive it wearing a wife beater tank top and a mullet (which I know you don't have), you won't have any issues picking up chicks.....well except for maybe the issues you'll have from your wife ;)

Comment

Did someone say mullet -- Good for a laugh here - http://www.ratemymullet.com/

Comment

I don't think I was ever good at putting together a whole package. And I've been married long enough that I wouldn't even know how to pick up any chicks.

It's one of the perks of having a wife. I don't have to worry about those things.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 50mercfan
                    Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
                    Mullet = no chicks ;) ;D
                    i don't know about that denise!

how times have changed, used to be no mullet, no chicks. by the way we just called it long hair back then.
                    My people! Remind's me of high school...the chick in the blue dress is totally rad! :D
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with a mullet. 99% of all Camaro owners also enjoy having a perm done, according to market reseach.

HA!
                      I don't know. After two times of getting my crap caught in the wheels of my creeper despite wearing a hat, I was done.After having the joy of no one around, under a car, and in a hell of a lot of pain, I got my pocket knife out and sheered off more hair than some hair club for men guys have.
                      I had my hair to the center of my back, and always was ammused how the guys hated the hell out of it, but the girls I were with, and the el-cheapo-chain store hair place chics that cut the bob-ross 'fro to a managable mess always loved the hair. That and the then ability to polish off a 24 case of bush light, PBR, or what ever the hell was laying around at a given place.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Just Say 'NO" To Man-Doos!!

The only *high-maintenance* entities in your life

should be in your garage, and even then, only by choice.

Yeh, yeh...datz de tikkit!! --

Comment

The only thing worse than a guy with a mullet is a chick with a mullet....
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I guess there is a reason the mullet is also refered to as " the Camaro cut" I prefer to call them a Mississippi mudflap, or the ape-drape and the ever popular Kentucky waterfall. Nope never had one!

Comment

Thank God I am too young for Mullet age. My older brothers had the bowl haircuts though..aghghh!!!

Comment

A local radio station is having a mullet contest right now. The guy with the best one can win a restored 69 Camaro. Come one and all.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X