My least liked part of fall in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My least liked part of fall in Michigan

Well it's fall in Michigan, wich means we all get punished with haveing to hear Ted Nugent Fred Bear ever friggin hour. I really really hate this song. I don't care if people hunt (hell kill all the critter that can be hit by cars). Besides Hot Rods and racing are the only stuff that is cool ;D The song Fred Bear sucks, thats all there is to it

Re: My least liked part of fall in Michigan

thought it was devil's night
    and I love the nuge

Comment

I'd rather listen to Fred Bear all day than get stuck behind the "leaf peepers" that drive along at 35 mph and go, "Ooooh, look--a red one!"

Comment

The best part about Fall in MI is that I'm not in it. Fall really isn't so bad but it lasts about a week and it's just a reminder of what's coming.

I agree with you on the Fred Bear thing. I used to like Nuge before he became a racist jerk. How do you not like "Stranglehold"?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          The best part about Fall in MI is that I'm not in it. Fall really isn't so bad but it lasts about a week and it's just a reminder of what's coming.

I agree with you on the Fred Bear thing. I used to like Nuge before he became a racist jerk. How do you not like "Stranglehold"?

Dan
          The only song the Nuge has done that I like is journey to the center of the mind. I love fall, cool long sleeve weather for fat people like me.

Comment

not strangle hold ? come on , cat scratch fever ? damn yankees ?

Comment

Nuggent rocks.... but I'm freaking old...what do I know...

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                Nuggent rocks.... but I'm freaking old...what do I know...

K
                i am not freaking old but my parents are so i grew up lisening to his music lol

Comment

Working...
                X