Incredible feat of engineering!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible feat of engineering!

Ok, I know this is an automotive related forum, but I hope you all can appreciate an incredible feat of engineering as much as I can. This machine was designed and constructed in a collaborative effort between the music and engineering departments of the University of Iowa and required more than 13,000 man-hours just to set it up, tune it and calibrate it prior to the video being filmed. Turn up the volume and enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: Incredible feat of engineering!

Looks like amazing video animation work to me.

Comment

THe kids liked it to.

Comment

I should have done a bit of research prior to posting the link. Apparently, this video is an excerpt from from a DVD produced by Animusic. It can be viewed in its entirety at AtomFilms.com.

It was a cool idea, though.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Here a real world version, thought this was cool when they had it on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgS-4stj8fQ
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X