X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rent a shop?

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    Originally posted by Gary 351C
    When I moved back down here I checked out the same garage space that I had rented back in the early 90's for $155 a month, now it's $300. I have a garage here at our appartment, it's kind of small but I'll make it work.
    I have a couple buddies that rent garages from people for only parking/storing cars and stuff. Neither are allowed to work on the cars there. I think Gregg was spending around $200 for one of his garages. He can now park all but one of his eight cars at his new house. Or new to him, really old house.
    The one I rented was perfect. There were 10 of them in a row in the back of a mobile home park and they faced an industrial park so I could make all the racket I wanted, even late at night. I totally disassembled my '69 Mustang in that thing. I'd love to rent another one but I can't justify $300 bucks a month right now.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

To a really trusted friend - I'd consider renting space in my pole barn for a project - for ^^^ that kind of money, $300 a month that would really help the monthly cashflow, - but - it's in a residential area on a one acre lot - so I like to keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm....

Seth was always disapointed when I'd say "time to wrap it up" about 9:30 - he and Dave can work till all hours of the morning at Dave's place - probably why Seth don't come around much anymore. ;D
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I've considered the rent out a section, but by loaning I can control both time and cleanliness. They whine when I shut down at 9, but not within my hearing because they know my response..... get your ___ out. ;)
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
        X