Anyone ever try a pet comminicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever try a pet comminicator?

I read that they can communicate telepathically with living or deceased animals and can sometimes find a lost pet. You can even get a reading over the phone. The author was a big skeptic until she started calling different ones, giving them the same limited information, and seeing what happens. She's a big believer now. I remember an older lady who had a show on cable. She talked to some cats and seemed to be spot on with reasons for their behavior.

Re: Anyone ever try a pet comminicator?

I'm not sure I want to hear what my dogs are really saying :D
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

ummm, no. haven't tried that.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Mine talk to me all the time. They say things like SQUIRREL! CHIPMUNK! FEED ME! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW! and their all time favorite... HEY< GIVE ME SOME OF THAT STEAK! HEY GIVE ME SOME NOW! HEY PLEASE? I CAN HAZ SOME? I WILL LICK YOUR ARM UNTIL YOU GIVE ME SOME!

Comment

When my two cats were fighting constantly and I had to separate them; I met Carrie Ann Inaba from Dancing With The Stars. We got to talking, she gave me the number to a cat whisperer, and the cash to pay for this lady. I called and talked to this lady, hell I was given the money. After talking to her, I was supposed to pay her to speak to my cats. I thought she would come over to the house. That's when she said she was in Minnesota. So, I was supposed to pay her to talk to my cats on the phone. I don't think so. I wish I could've returned the money to Carrie Ann, but I've never driven her since.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

wait just a minute Scott, Carrie Ann Inaba... you gave her a ride? and talked to her? and she brought up pussies... errr... umm... kitties and phone numbers... and you didn't get hers???? dang son! take a hint!! :P

Comment

Joe.... Now that was FUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
                wait just a minute Scott, Carrie Ann Inaba... you gave her a ride? and talked to her? and she brought up pussies... errr... umm... kitties and phone numbers... and you didn't get hers???? dang son! take a hint!! :P
                The thought did occur to me. Ok, it occurred many times. But, asking a client out is the quickest way to find yourself on the jobless market.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  Originally posted by joe_rocket45
                  The thought did occur to me. Ok, it occurred many times. But, asking a client out is the quickest way to find yourself on the jobless market.
                  worth it ;D
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

it could have gone something like this....

Why Miss Carrie, that's so nice of you, maybe i could get your number incase i have any problems, would that be OK?

hehe, of course Scott, here it is (giggles)...

Comment

I get celeb's numbers all the time. I give them my number and they call me when they are ready to be picked up. Most don't block their numbers. Again, it's something I don't violate. If I was as scummy as papparazzi, I could make money off such info. But, I think I have a certain amount of ethics. I treat them like I'd want to be treated in their situation.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                        I get celeb's numbers all the time. I give them my number and they call me when they are ready to be picked up. Most don't block their numbers. Again, it's something I don't violate. If I was as scummy as papparazzi, I could make money off such info. But, I think I have a certain amount of ethics. I treat them like I'd want to be treated in their situation.
                        I dig your integrity.

Comment

And I dig your work ethic, good on you!

I talk to my cat all the time, it annoys my wife to no end..... ;D

Animals aren't that difficult. Think of them as little kids, about 3-6 years old. Imagine what a kid that age would be thinking or saying, and I'd say that you'd be spot on most of the time.

Ever watch little kids fight? Separating them was a good idea. Send 'em to their rooms!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
                            And I dig your work ethic, good on you!

I talk to my cat all the time, it annoys my wife to no end..... ;D

Animals aren't that difficult. Think of them as little kids, about 3-6 years old. Imagine what a kid that age would be thinking or saying, and I'd say that you'd be spot on most of the time.

Ever watch little kids fight? Separating them was a good idea. Send 'em to their rooms!

I hear ya, my wife calls mine the 'other woman'...
                            Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

I once knew a pet fornicator...I believe he's in prison now. :D
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X