Met some bangshifters today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met some bangshifters today!

Just wanted to say, I met Sean Mote & joe_rocket this week. They showed up to help us out with Engine Masters and it's been a pleasure getting to know these guys!!

It's always cool to meet another bangshifter, and it's gotten to the point where I could be basically anywhere in the country - and never more than an hour away from someone on here.

Thanks guys for showing up!

-Scott
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Re: Met some bangshifters today!

theres alot of them out there, Ive found that out recently, ive become somewhat of a photog celebrity of sorts around here, people see me wearing a BS shirt and holding a camera and ask if im charles, hell i even got invited to a private picnic put on by a local car club to hang out and shoot pics and also the same for a haloween party put on by another car club, so yea there wont be any shortage of pics from me anytime soon, lol
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Cool for both of you. My main BS exposure is at Maxton but I bump into BSers at other spots, too.

Dan

Comment

rocket man came up from okie ? cool , a little pre election day fun

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
          theres alot of them out there, Ive found that out recently, ive become somewhat of a photog celebrity of sorts around here, people see me wearing a BS shirt and holding a camera and ask if im charles, hell i even got invited to a private picnic put on by a local car club to hang out and shoot pics and also the same for a haloween party put on by another car club, so yea there wont be any shortage of pics from me anytime soon, lol
          Will you be coming to Pistons and paint in Denton ?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X