Going to camp Betz tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to camp Betz tomorrow...

Taking the weekend off from racing....Redding that is where I runner ed up two times in a row, thanks to Tom...
    Oh....Boy Scouts are so much more important..
    I'm just hoping Michigan will be enjoying the Indian summer like we are here in Indiana...
    I'll be kicking ass driving 600 miles in the beautiful Midwest dodging deer in the dark swallowing coffee and Monster drinks....Between Church and my job....a full tank of 87 octane, I just might make it....
    I'll be driving a 1986 Celebrity wagon with a slipping trans and no fan....
    My Pastor will be there so no beer...just kids, other Boy Scouts.....snacks, hot dogs, and hamburgers....
    (the 600 miles will be, to Michigan...150 one way, and to the shop on Monday...150 one way) getting ready for Virgina..
    Which I have put off for spending time at home....all going to come to an end soon....
    But, tomorrow night, I'll be sitting in the middle of the woods, with no electrical devices allowed....Watching Nick make me a dinner....
    And, I'm looking forward to it....
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Re: Going to camp Betz tomorrow...

I'll be doing that in a couple of weeks with my kid to. ;)

But at least his troop leader said if your going to drink put it in a different container. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
      I'll be doing that in a couple of weeks with my kid to. ;)

But at least his troop leader said if your going to drink put it in a different container. ;)

I like my beer, but I think I can take a weekend off....I'll be shaking, LOL but I'll give it a shot...
      I'm planning on hitting the track and hitting it hard the weekend after the next....
      11.50's on a street car that I put a 1000 hard miles on this year...
      Our kids are looking forward to it....
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

I wish I could tie this into my other thread...
        Nick wants to know how we are going to get the camaro running again if we blow it up....and he really wants to know why I would blow it up....Oh my you young child...
        We will fix it....
        Originally posted by TC

Comment

Working...
        X