Oh yea! BS Party boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yea! BS Party boat

This would make a great BS party boat ;D. This is a group of Cubans sneaking (relative term) into the U.S.
    Sadly the troat was sunk by the Coast Guard.

Re: Oh yea! BS Party boat

At least they have life jackets on!
    One of my really good friends is Cuban, and the storeys he's told me on how his parents got here is amazing.
    They are true Americans, I was privileged to be at his wedding....they speak better English than I do.
    I think it's amazing what people do for a better life when some of us take it for granted.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Thackdaddy
      This would make a great BS party boat ;D. This is a group of Cubans sneaking (relative term) into the U.S.
      Sadly the troat was sunk by the Coast Guard.

They may have out run the Coast Guard if they got rid of the snow plow. BTW, why would a truck from Cuba need one?
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Why would a truck from Cuba need a snow plow??
        I'm going to forward this thread to my friend so keep it up....he will get a good laugh out of this..
        Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
          At least they have life jackets on!
          One of my really good friends is Cuban, and the storeys he's told me on how his parents got here is amazing.
          They are true Americans, I was privileged to be at his wedding....they speak better English than I do.
          I think it's amazing what people do for a better life when some of us take it for granted.
          There was a regionally famous drag racer up here in the 1960s and 1970s named Kotsay Ivanoff. His family escaped from one of the commie controlled European countries in the 1950s or early 1960s by literally crashing the gate. Ivanoff's father took the family car and welded boiler plate all to the inside of it, creating a bullet proof shield. The kids all sat low and he wound that mother up headed toward a border crossing. Crashing through at full bore, the car was peppered with gunfire but everyone made it through!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Amazing....his parents came in a make shift boat in the '70's
            I won't get political here, but I stayed at his Mom's house for a week before I moved to Indiana...
            I bought her wine coolers, and she told me storys...
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

examining the plow on the front, I have determined that it rounded back, not a snow plow, but boat like thing up front because that will cut through the water easier than the relatively flat front end of that truck
              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

escaping oppressive communist regimes are good
                kosty ivanoff

Comment

Working...
                X