Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bjohn; February 10, 2024, 10:35 AM.

Re: Which wirefeeder?

you are a pro now with school.. 8)

hope you get the best one.
    I go cheap, no gas.. the gas has a test/certify to be real, I simply stay backyard no gas.

I could not help but notice this:
    Duty Cycle 20% at 90 Amps, 19V
    the 19volt part. I think a majority are still 12+?

I like the 19v part of it.. the rest, who knows.

edit: these are the 115 volt I spoke of awhile back that go to .25 inch and beyond...
    I got cheapy china box with the wrong labels, bought via guts specs only via auction (saved $$$$)..and it is still not 19v as far as I can tell.

edit2: the cheapy one I bought is 25v max..I suppose the max and minimum is also a factor between good and bad.. inconsistent == bad.

I'd go century for the cart.. but do not need the cart, so I'd go hobart. hahaha.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

My little Lincoln 110 looks just like these and its been a great tool. 15yrs old and works like the day I bought it. ...-course, I paid twice that price 15 yrs ago....if ya got the dough, get one that can weld aluminum.... just sayin'......
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

with so many out of work(sad) and the economy as it is)
        u can find a better machine used for less,
        craigs list, pawn shops..
        go to a air gas or other welding surply and look at the different models and what they can and can't do take this info with you and ...
        this will give you an idea of what you really want to aim for..
        then go looking for it.. used..
        I did this and tho I bought new (had an in with the place,I delivered their lunch almost daily)
        I found that the 110 models tho. great for auto work.. was lacking for other work..
        and got a 220v , but if I had the room I'd have a 110 also as you can plug it in anywhere.
        the one down side of 220v.
        good luck..

Comment

Working...
        X