Video of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the Day

I figure we got a hot chick thread, and a random thought thread and a pic of the day thread...How about a thread where you can post your car favorite video of the day...hence the title...funny, car related or not..just stick to the rules of the forum, no dirty crap, no political/religious stuff and no racial stuff....

I found this one...I dig it...Jump to 1:20 and watch the carnage..looks like he found his weak link

Ran the truck hard all weekend till? carnage!!! Nov. 27 and 28 2009 Highlights from the DVD available at www.Nitroartvideo.com
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Video of the Day

I got hundreds of favorites...

to narrow it down to 3 the most rewatched...impossible.

trucking:
    a mack v8 superliner called "killer mack"
    a peterbilt v8 heading into the big city

conquering j-tin is always comical:
    280hp subaru loyale
    the echo is not a sound effect. ???
    sounds I will never hear in real life:
    porsche 953 all mechanical AWD

I could go on, the url listing is quite a chore. my keyboard is ten times too small for my hand. >
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The Killer Mack is bad ass, I have watched the videos for that truck a few times....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
        The Killer Mack is bad ass, I have watched the videos for that truck a few times....
        that truck in real life (all the superliners), ironically was shipped with a small frame.. it even used the cab as strength when loaded. Theonly one I ever drove in, had a sinking cab and broken spots in the floor, truck not even 5 years old. Very sad mismatch sometimes.. to go that far towards legendary.
        reminds me of many machines with fantastic engines...the bodies/frame never will be.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Here's a vintage home made film from circa 60 or 61. It's a bunch of film of guys drifting 55 Chevy's, 57 Ford, 57 Ford shop truck, 51 GMC one ton flat bed, 60 Impala, and a 51 Plymouth business coupe without it's front clip, I think. That car has a dual quad Caddy mill in it. There is no sound, but the visuals make up for it. Then in the last couple minutes, it jumps up to 1967 at a small drag strip and what appears to be brand new 67 Camaro and 67 Chevelle SS's squaring off, a 63 Falcon gasser, Model A gassers going up against a 66 Chevelle SS.

Videos from the 60s made in Cumming,GAThis is my Buddy Russ's Father Burning Up DONUTS in his hopped up Chevy. Check out the 4 - 2 barrels

This short one I like because it's the actual Milner Duece running and backing out of a trailer. You can finally hear what it sounds like after seeing at shows for all these years.

Taken 6-19-06 in Petaluma. This is THE car used in the movie. There was only ONE. It is not a clone. It has the original patina and is untouched.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

that 280hp subaru loyale is badass

here are a few from my favorites list

H22 powered honda civic runs 11.0's n/a
            This @ Ponce Mech Tech track. All motor h22 powered eg. Only by Eric performance engines [email protected] mph

gas powered power wheels hoonage ;D
            5 year olds with welders are back again this Christmas. Batteries are for suckers, gas up your kids ride and take on the world!

3rd gen trans am with DIY turbo 5.3LS burnout
            5.3 03 truck motor with a DIY turbo kit on 6psi and street tires.

mustang donuts in one almost identical to mine
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That thing is powered by a nearly 1,000ci Mack E-9 V8. I tried to catch up with the guy who built it last year we chatted but I could never get the time for a full interview. I should harass him again!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

My Chevelle....MY favorite:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  That thing is powered by a nearly 1,000ci Mack E-9 V8. I tried to catch up with the guy who built it last year we chatted but I could never get the time for a full interview. I should harass him again!
                  Why yes, yes you SHOULD!!! that would be bad ass...

thats what I love about this place...a wide variety af interests from big rigs to truck pulling, LSR, drag racing...even..*choke* NASCAR...it is places like this that will lead to the death of printed media

Comment

Allow me to go off the car subject...one of my other big hobbies is comedy, and it's amazing to know what some comedians got away with...This one dates a bit (I believe early Sixties) but all of it put me on my ass laughing the first time I heard it:
                    Not Safe For Work...here's your warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrJ7459pj0

And for car-related..
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOeH5fBquw
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Need to fix that video

Comment

Byron Wheelstand Contest 2010.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDYWPWVT5A

Comment

What do you think the "pucker factor" was here?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

. . . .HEADS!

Low flying aircraft
                            http://adazi.comThis is crazy! The people on the beach are brave
                            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Merlin!!

And low....

P-51 going over 250MPH when i am 15 ft away from the runway!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X