stock / stock body pulling trucks video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock / stock body pulling trucks video

very cool to see a video of a grass roots type class, some of those guys are gettin after it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opOwf...eature=related

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: stock / stock body pulling trucks video

Good stuff. That video could have been taken on any given weekend around here. I'll add this diesel truck video to it:

1 Bryan Whinnery 05 Dodge Red 295.39 3:402 Dale Bennett 04 Chevy Social Security 293.53 3:563 Edward Dicks 04 Dodge 290.52 2:574 Kenneth Zimmerman...

This video was taken at the Big Butler Fair, one of the biggest fairs around here. Two of my buddies were pulling in this event - Kyle George and Brent Shick. I spent a bunch of time this spring rewiring Kyle's truck after he upgraded to a fully built Cummins this winter. This is the 2.6 Street Class - basically these are street licensed trucks on DOT tires limited to a 2.6" turbo inlet bore. To be competitive in the class you better be putting out somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000hp.
    Oh, I forgot to mention - the tall guy in the white t-shirt and blue ball cap standing just on the other side of the fence at about the 275' mark - that's yours truly...
    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
    X