cruisin the coast Biloxi MS. pics slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruisin the coast Biloxi MS. pics slideshow

here are a few pics from cruisin the coast. they were getting ready to pass 5,000 registered cars this morning.
    hit this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqudv2eJjM
    It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Re: cruisin the coast Biloxi MS. pics slideshow

wow!nice place with strip along the water and all....

thnx for sharing

alan
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Just got back myself. I was there all day Saturday. Good weekend for it- not too hot or humid.

Looks from your pictures that all shots are at Edgewater Mall. Did you make it to the other 4 sites? We went to the mall (which was the second largest cruise site that we went to last year) and D'Iberville. We tried to go to Ocean Springs but couldn't find a place to park our car. It was packed. It took us 1 hour and 20 minutes to get from Ocean Springs to the mall- traffic was moving like a snail. But that is cool- we got to look at the cars in the traffic with us.

What time did you get to the mall? Looks sparse. When we were there after lunch, you couldn't turn around it was so packed.

To reply to another post- Highway 90 is the heart of the cruise. It runs right along the coast line, with beach on one side and the towns on the other. The 5 cruise sites are all along the MS gulf coast along 90. Trailer queens are no fun at CTC. With around 5000 cars registered, I will guarantee there were at least that many there that did not register. It is very cool to see folks setting up their tents and parties all along 90. We sat out along the road and watched the cars go buy last night. It is a lot of fun. If you go once, you will be hooked. And it lasts for a week!

Comment

This was my first time going to cruisin the coast.I asked a cruiser I met in Ocean Springs where the best spot was and he said edgewater mall. I ended up staying there all day Friday with the exception of a cruise down 90 and back not too long after I arrived.I pulled in the parking lot at about 9:00 a.m. and there were around 100 or so cars by noon the parking lot was nearly full.I ended up getting a first row spot on 90 so I popped the hood , set up my chair and made the day looking at hot rods , taking pics and talking to a lot of folks about the falcon. I am planning to make Thursday, Friday and Saturday next year. my ride is at 1:50 in the vid.
        It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Working...
        X