So what should you have done today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what should you have done today???

This is the counter thread to the "So what have you done today???" thread. Just trying to keep the site in balance. Those dang do-gooders got me feeling guilty. I had nothing of particular interest to post on that thread and I can't imagine I'm alone. Underachievers unite. There's no shame in being human. Hard work does kill sometimes. Just ask the guy buried in Hoover Dam concrete.
    I'll start out with I shoulda pressure-washed the front porch today but a friend showed up and forced me to tell him how much work his 68 Camaro needs between beer swigs and purple kush hits. There goes my afternoon.
    What's for dinner?

Re: So what should you have done today???

LMAO! lets keep things in balance-lol

welcome to the coolest real car guy sites on the WWW....

well the original plan was to go walmart (its 50 minutes away)with my GF...she slept in (again)...lunchtime rolled around...then 3pm.....

i am watching the FOOD Network.dont laugh...(i like it lol)

"IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

I should go out and put fluid in the diff and hook up the driveshaft, but here I sit playing my gameboy and watching the NASCAR race :P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I actually got something done - a little. I measure the resistance on the coil of the race car so I know what to order to fix the fire damage (coil's OK). But I SHOULD HAVE pressure washed the soot off the engine, started organizing the shop, etc, etc. I have an excuse, though - running on one hand until this darn cast comes off in (hopefully) 3 weeks or so. Also learned that a standard vinyl glove will not stretch over my cast. So now it's time for more nothing.

Dan

Comment

went to a swap meet this morning... only one tempting thing (muncie).... now, feeling like i've fully accomplished a huge project, I think I'll watch some football
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

purchased a scratch tickent and won 1 million bucks....

or slept in...either works for me
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I should of mowed the grass and changed the oil in my DD, its still early, but im sittin here uploading pics instead, lol
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

took a longer nap.

I'm tired, I get a day off
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Halfway done with the water pump. And why is that I just can't swap a part, but have to CLEAN everything before it goes back together..

I'd already be done if it wasn't for that!!!!!!! :D :D

Comment

I should've been working on my research for class and detailing the SS...instead I skipped town for the weekend and have been shopping for SEMA/Vegas ;D
                    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

On such a sweet weather day here in the northeast I've only managed to go outside and pick up the dog poop from the dog's pen, and drag the trash to the curb for morning.

Been afraid to travel to far away from the couch in fear work would find me on my feet.

I even played/faked being sick this morning so I didn't have to go to the grocery store with Tracy.

I know I'll be pissed this winter at myself for wasting such a nice day but, keeping the old blood pressure low as you get older is important too ;D
                      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

should've made a list when I stopped by the autoparts store..
                        I'll be going back for oil filter and diesel oil..

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                          took a longer nap.

I'm tired, I get a day off

Uh, dont you get every day off?
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

From working, yeah. But not from doing stuff. Yesterday I walked a lot. In the hot sun. Surrounded by neat cars
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I should've been sleeping in. Was up drinking until 2am last night. Instead, I woke up at 6am to go racing. I'm about to lay down for a nap, then I have to wake up and get ready for a free dinner.

What a life I lead... ;D
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X