Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Car Show DJs -- Mostly awful or just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL: Car Show DJs -- Mostly awful or just me?

Not a fan. We had one lined up for our March of Dimes benefit show who called and cancelled at 10pm the night before. We ended up driving all night back and forth to pick up another guys audio setup and just did it ourselves. A couple iPods and a sane guy with a mic and we were good

Comment

the RAZORBACKS are a great car show band , play at tons of biker parties and lead east and the radir wheels party

Comment

My band plays a car show now and then. We do a mix of 60's & 70's classic rock, so it's a little different than the usual car show DJ. I'm 55 years old and quite honestly I really hate 50's music, especially Doo Wop. It makes me get quite...stabby.. That being said, I really love a good Surf music band....

Comment

Yeah - middle of the road.
          If the music's good I listen, if it's not I don't. Selective hearing I guess.
          The music is a small part of a show, but if there is none at all it is noticeable.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

the dj i metioned always stumped people when he ask how many chevy v8 small blocks are there
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Note the "drag racing question" part of the deal. :D

I had some guy ask me to quote the "exact production numbers of 1971 Chevelle convertibles with big blocks".

I told him that it must be lonely living in his mom's basement if he really knows that.

NEXT QUESTION

He flipped off the tower. :D
              So, what's the diff between knowing that kind of info and knowing all kinds of drag racing trivia? :D
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Not much, but hell, I'd say the same thing to anyone who asked me to name the winner of Super Gas at the 1983 US Nationals.

There's knowing stuff, and then there's "Trekkie". :D
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

So, who was it? ;D ;D ;D
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I want a hard rock car show

Comment

Working...
                    X