• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes!

The sellers comments are priceless...
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Re: Yikes!

How much w/o tires & wheels and with a MAACO paint job - maybe in white?

Dan

Comment

Is he flashing some sort of gang sign in the last picture?

40K in it, yo.

Your right...Yikes.
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Someone needs to buy and save this car...rattle can away..and snowflakes.....That just isn't right.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Yea, "Kameleon Paint", many different colors, all hideous.
          Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

fugly as hell...could easily be saved tho...At a minimum, take off the stupid ass rims, put some ralleys on it...pait the yellow trip crap black and use some duplicolor on the nasty yellow inside and it wouldnt be half bad...I would leave the Kameleon paint tho because my daughter would dig it....it would be a great car for my her when she turns 16.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

That's really weird - I had a dream about that car last night, but I'd never seen it before tonight.......I was on a motorcycle chasing an elephant for some reason, and then the elephant turned into a refrigerator, and then I went to get a beer out of the refrigerator, and then the refrigerator turned into that car. Yep, that car exactly.

But you know how strange dreams are....they never make sense. But that's the car. Yep, that's it. Definitely.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                That's really weird - I had a dream about that car last night, but I'd never seen it before tonight.......I was on a motorcycle chasing an elephant for some reason, and then the elephant turned into a refrigerator, and then I went to get a beer out of the refrigerator, and then the refrigerator turned into that car. Yep, that car exactly.

But you know how strange dreams are....they never make sense. But that's the car. Yep, that's it. Definitely.
                That's easy. You were a thirsty circus monkey in a past life and fell asleep watching Pimp My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by oddjob
                  Originally posted by peewee

That's easy. You were a thirsty circus monkey in a past life and fell asleep watching Pimp My Ride.
                  HHAHAAHAHAhahahAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay. Okay, that's good. HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                  X