Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best subaru ever

;D

Pre-Turbo setup.....Stock 6.0 2006 hummer h2 motor with a magic stick 4 cam. Stock truck manifolds. Maxed out stock injectors with stock wrx fuel pump. Stock...

Re: the best subaru ever

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
    ;D

Pre-Turbo setup.....Stock 6.0 2006 hummer h2 motor with a magic stick 4 cam. Stock truck manifolds. Maxed out stock injectors with stock wrx fuel pump. Stock...
    I followed that for awhile, it seems to have disappeared after the rear end break.

analyzing the chassis, I am still shaking my head in disbelief.

the older gl/loyale/dl with a vega looking underside was a candiadate tons stronger with simple welds. Not to mention the latest j-tin trickery with SECC type computer play doh metal..the old ones was just simply springy steel, weldable bangable. the new stuff aint like that anymore.
    just a warning. it is real. ???
    I weld too much for my own good...
    I see the ej may be getting phased out for subarus next insanity with a dual overhead cam and timing chain in the forestor.

I have been done with siubes since they stopped the little aviation engines.I amheading back to a v8 somehow even in todays fuel prices...
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

i love the new forien cars with the ls motors
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

It is different, to bad the swap could not be AWD... That would have been some really engineering... I guess it is true, people will swap a LS engine into just about anything.

Comment

Working...
        X