Drive Angry [Nic Cage movie trailer]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Angry [Nic Cage movie trailer]

My buddy just sent me this, looks like a good 'un!

Drive Angry

Re: Drive Angry [Nic Cage movie trailer]

Geeze, how many Chargers have to be wrecked before they make the Endangered Species list
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Looks like a movie guys will love, ladies -not so much.

Haley - what say you?

Amazing how they can make Nick look good and really bad in the same movie.

It does saden me to know more good old muscle cars are getting torn up in the interest of making another film.... but it also helps preserve them - and possibly make them more valuable.

Is anybody making mopar bodies like mustangs and camaros at dynacorn?
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

who's the hootie in the daise dukes

Comment

The little fat guy in the white t-shirt from "rescue me" is from right around here.
          I think that Charger is a Dukes castoff, see the wheels.

Comment

looks like a good time...kinda like ghost rider or gone in 60 sec...not great but entertaining.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'll give it a week before it goes to video....
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
                I'll give it a week before it goes to video....
                X2

I like a film like this, but come on......can't they stick a little thought or originality in there?

Comment

IIRC, isn't that Charger the 2nd car one of the pretty ones from Deathproof? Either way...'57, Rivvi, Charger, Chevelle, ...wonder how many more are on there.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Here's another gearhead flick coming with The Rock and Billy Bob Thornton
                    An ex-con sets out to avenge his brother's death after they were double-crossed during a heist years ago. During his campaign, however, he's tracked by a vet...
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I hear you all, this flick doesn't look terribly original or particularly amazing but it should be plenty entertaining: explosions, cheesy lines, random plot line and of course the real eye candy - the cars (okay, and womenz!).

Yep, I'm definitely not a fan of smashing up old cars by the dozen. But it's more of a piss-off when they decide to straight-up re-use the same vehicles from another movie or something that has been featured many times in the mainstream.

Although Falfa's '55 and the TLB '55 were physically the same car, on screen they were their own unique characters; this is where I think a lot of recent car flicks fail.

I'd have to agree that the Charger looks like an ex-Deathproof car, which was more than likely channeling some General Lee vibes. Not that every '69 Charger with Vector wheels is a General Lee copy but lately movie makers seem to fail at casting some NEW vehicles and building a character around them. At the very least, it would be nice if all movie cars weren't seemingly selected from the same short list.

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      Here's another gearhead flick coming with The Rock and Billy Bob Thornton
                      An ex-con sets out to avenge his brother's death after they were double-crossed during a heist years ago. During his campaign, however, he's tracked by a vet...
                      Cool! Didn't know about that one, I'll be sure to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X