Problems with Live Feed Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Live Feed Down

Anyone else have major problems today with LiveFeed Video? I missed my friends racing because the screen went black, and the voices were in & out. When I DID see a picture the quality was awful. It would freeze and I missed a lot of the races. I switched browsers from IE to Firefox, it's wasn't on my end. That sucks! Does this website have an archive of the races? I can't find an Archive section. :'(

Re: Problems with Live Feed Down

Feed has been hauling ass for hours now. Sorry you had an issue.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

So it wasn't down around noon today (Pacific Time)??? I wrote to tech support but no reply. Unless you are tech support? I also saw others posting that it was slow & they lost the feed too.

Comment

For about 20 minutes we were tweaking with the settings but for the vast majority of the 8 hours we were on the air it was crystal clear.

We'll be back live again today at 9am Pacific as well as Sunday.

Comment

it was dead here,too

Comment

As an FYI...if you are using an older version of IE you may have issues.

Go check out the replay to make sure you are up and running for live action beginning at 9am Pacific today!

Comment

Yes I thought that too, so I switched from IE (I have the last version btw) to Firefox and it was still deader than a doornail, around noon yesterday. I missed all my friends racing. :'( I am SO disappointed.

Do you have an Archive section for past videos? Thank you for your help.

Comment

ie 8 here

Comment

Working...
                X