• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbonique

Back in the olden days being batshit crazy was perfectly acceptable-

Re: Turbonique

Craziness!! ;D

I had seen a photo and very brief info on that Galaxie before, but hadn't seen the whole story. WOW

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Minibikes, anyone? ;D ;D ;D
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

cool article. turbos have come along way since the 60's

Comment

There was one of those things on Ebay a few years ago, it didn't meet reserve, so who knows what happened to it. The guy selling it had owned it for quite some time. I believe it had never been used, and he said they cost about 5k back then. I saw pics of one mounted on a 66 or 67 Cutlass, but that 64 Galaxie looks really tough.

Comment

The problem with getting one now I think would be finding the Thermolene fuel.

Beware...clicking on these links will waste an entire afternoon:

You could OWN the Galaxy

Page Not Found. Here are some quick links to the top Mecum Auctions pages to get you back on track quickly.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

when it said turbonique i thought it would have pics of the palus jet funny cars my buddys here in ny have the 68 cougar that was the turbonique car want more info but thay were outlawed by the powers that be {something bout going boom lol}
              they bought it in ohio and it sits today just as it did for the past 30 years they have plays to restore it but no tto run it as it is ? BOOM lol
              history kool when i learn to post pics i will try to get some

Comment

Working...
              X