No announcement yet.

member that sure could use some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member that sure could use some help...

As some of you already know Brian Finch, Danny Thomas, Mark Owen, Yancy Johns and I did the pilot for "the Road Tour Express" as Team 2 this past week.......

Well tomorrow morning at roughly 9am the guys will be posting the edited videos of our first day on www.roadtourexpress.com and we sure would appreciate you vote and support. The teams were challenged to find a retired peice of mechanical military equipment and we (Team 2) found the largest air cooled piston driven aircraft engine/s ever produced.... Not only did we find it,,, we found a cut out section of the same engine displayed there also..

Know Yancy Johns really pulled a rabbit out of his hat here given the fact that we were in the Pigeon Forge/Gattlinburg area.... This area is famous for civil war history and it was a real pleasant surprise and stroke of luck to have Yancy lead us to this privately funded museum... The museum Dam near knocked me off my feet when they showed us the display of "Jimi DoLittle's " metal of honor!!!!!

Anyway, we'd sure appreciate it if you could have a look, have some fun enjoying the footage of the area and Yancy's cool 500, and vote for team 2 if your so inclined....

Thanks,
    Albert

Re: member that sure could use some help...

I'll be there!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: member that sure could use some help...

I'm waiting as well...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
      X