i got a new car today c:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a new car today c:

i just traded my 1998 s10 for this today. it has a 5.0 and a 5spd. and is 100% stock. it has a black interior with the mach 460 (i think thats what its called) sound system

Re: i got a new car today c:

Does it run?
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

awsum score
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Now seriously, who the F do you hang out with? :P

I don't know how you pull off all these awesome trades but I'm damned impressed. So ya, does the latest pony in the stable run and if so, where are the burnout pics? ;D

Comment

Dude, wheyah in Maine ah ya?

Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

He does have a way with trades.

the next "started with a rusty wheel ended up a millionare" internet sensation.

up next a trade for a mansion, and then... the mansion trades for a small city... and then.
            there he is on forbes list.

This does get me thinking.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Nice SN-95. Those cars are nice drivers My last one would get 25 mpg on the hiway. If that was mine I would put a new shifter and a flowmaster cat back on it and just drive it

Comment

I would do the 18 degree small block thang but seriously , nice car dude

Comment

nice lol

Comment

When I saw the subject line and who the poster was, I thought, "Crud! This guy changes cars more than I change my underwear," as I shook my head.
                    Then I saw the pictures. Dude, you are the man. I hope you are not making any enemies, though. You sure do seem to get the upper hand on these trades.
                    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                      Does it run?
                      yup, i drove it from augusta maine back to my house (98 miles)

Originally posted by Darren N.
                      Now seriously, who the F do you hang out with? :P

I don't know how you pull off all these awesome trades but I'm damned impressed. So ya, does the latest pony in the stable run and if so, where are the burnout pics? ;D
                      yes it does, there will be burnout pics and maybe videos after i get it registered

Originally posted by Caveman Tony
                      Dude, wheyah in Maine ah ya?
                      milford. its about 10 miles from bangor

Originally posted by boxer3main
                      He does have a way with trades.

the next "started with a rusty wheel ended up a millionare" internet sensation.

up next a trade for a mansion, and then... the mansion trades for a small city... and then.
                      there he is on forbes list.

This does get me thinking.
                      thats what ive tried to do is trade up to a little bit better car each time. ive gone from a $1000 1987 mustang that didnt run right to this with no money involved and ive been able to beat on a few cars in the process :D

Originally posted by purplecobra
                      Nice SN-95. Those cars are nice drivers My last one would get 25 mpg on the hiway. If that was mine I would put a new shifter and a flowmaster cat back on it and just drive it
                      ya it burned a bit less than 1/4 of a tank from augusta to milford (98 miles) and i plan on putting the flowmaster mufflers and tailpipes from my 86 on this because the 86 is only gonna have headers and the x pipe ;D

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                      I would do the 18 degree small block thang but seriously , nice car dude
                      if i had the money, i would too, but thanks

Originally posted by cantvalve16
                      When I saw the subject line and who the poster was, I thought, "Crud! This guy changes cars more than I change my underwear," as I shook my head.
                      Then I saw the pictures. Dude, you are the man. I hope you are not making any enemies, though. You sure do seem to get the upper hand on these trades.
                      no enemies haha. the guy that owned this owned 4 other mustangs too so he didnt mind trading this one for an s10

Comment

Working...
                      X