A new level of tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new level of tired...

Freiburger actually got under his desk to fall asleep today. Actually just a bit ago. I heard him snoring from my office. And in case you were wondering if he would get some sleep over the weekend...no. What are weekends anyway?
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: A new level of tired...

Well you guys have been working your butts off..... so that's understandable. itll pay off real soon im sure

Comment

It's starting to for sure. Sleep seems to be a luxury lately, but the video is starting to look real good so we are okay with sleep deprivation. Come to think of it, some of the content could be a direct result of not sleeping enough. Hmmm. This could prove difficult.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Where are the pictures of him sleeping under his desk???? *LOL*
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
          Well you guys have been working your butts off..... so that's understandable. itll pay off real soon im sure
          I am extremely curious as to how the cash-flow works in this venture.
          I can see an "outcome" with time, cars and stuff that you've bought, but not an income..
          Not yet anyway..

Comment

Details Schmetails... ;D

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth I say!
            Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Hey, just curious, because I wish I could fund the lifestyle.

Comment

I think we all would!

Paid to go to races and work on cars without the pressure of actually winning anything or editorial deadlines?! I can't think of a better gig in the universe.
                Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

You guys just keep reminding yuorself just how good you're going to feel when this is all up and going. I've pretty much became addicted to this place and can't wait to see your finished product. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55
                    You guys just keep reminding yuorself just how good you're going to feel when this is all up and going. I've pretty much became addicted to this place and can't wait to see your finished product. ;D

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                      Originally posted by sedandelivery55

+1
                      And another addict...an impatient one. We need some content!
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

I get on here at least twice, when I'm at work.
                        I can't help it, I'm a Carjunkie! :D

Comment

See, the thing is I can totally see a Seinfeld moment here. DF took the welder and a coldsaw and made a fold down sleeper under the desk with a flip down LCD tv and a mini Kegerator in the bottom desk drawer with the tap under the desk. You think he's sleeping and snoring, when he's really watching some street racing on 1320 or something similar...
                          HA!
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I always find things much funnier when I'm tired....which is most of the time.
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

ME WANT VIDEO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X