Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all past, present and future Military service members. This is for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all past, present and future Military service members. This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU www.thewarriorsong.com
    I found this website with videos through my favorite author Brad Thor on his FB page. All active duty and former active duty personell may receive the video download or iTunes version for FREE. All proceeds are given to the Armed Forces Relief Fund. I personally recommend this site as I have a brother currently at Ft. Hood who has been to The South Korean DMZ and Iraq. My grandfather served in WWII as a flight instructor at Pensacola NAS. My other grand father served in the Merchant Marine. I was medically denied the chance to serve. I highly recommend that you listen/watch the Original version 1st and then the HARD CORPS version after. There is one for the Air force in the works as well as a SNIPER version.
    I can not thank you Veterans enough for service to your country. There are only two people who I stand in Awe of. The first is Jesus. The second is the American Soldier. All others simply pale in comparison... this is MY Opinion and this particular topic is not up for debate. I am simply showing my appreciation for those who willing put their life/lives on the line for us to sit here and enjoy this great country. If enough people reply and show enough interest I want to see this video performed at the 2011 Coca-Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
    SEMPER FI and HOO RAH!!
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"LIFE is a Two-Way Street. If you can't handle the traffic; stay in the garage."
Working...
X