Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine looks like fun

bangshift maine party
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

we could make boxer snowangels

Re: Maine looks like fun

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
    bangshift maine party
    lets do it haha

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
      bangshift maine party
      lets do it haha
      a hot rod tour to clayton lake in january.

???

I'd think I came upon a meth lab too, finding that in the middle of the forest.

Today, thinking of winter...I finally got the billet oil filter delivery confirmed. (needed to find an englsh speaker in socal, I really did it!) My little engine likes to pop the papers in the cold.

if you were ti be tourist with the sleds, just make a good plan.popular routes, maybe even a guide. there is a reason to be nervous.

I caught on when I was 15... the only sled (home made sno jet with a 440) on a lake called schoodic. Very cold, zero F in the day time. It occured to me.. this is scary as a ghetto at night. I could go missing and not be found for days weeks months and possibly decades... ???

find the lone sleddr and rob him... all kinds of things could happen.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

you would be a fool to be unarmed up there

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
          Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
          bangshift maine party
          lets do it haha
          a hot rod tour to clayton lake in january.

???

I'd think I came upon a meth lab too, finding that in the middle of the forest.

Today, thinking of winter...I finally got the billet oil filter delivery confirmed. (needed to find an englsh speaker in socal, I really did it!) My little engine likes to pop the papers in the cold.

if you were ti be tourist with the sleds, just make a good plan.popular routes, maybe even a guide. there is a reason to be nervous.

I caught on when I was 15... the only sled (home made sno jet with a 440) on a lake called schoodic. Very cold, zero F in the day time. It occured to me.. this is scary as a ghetto at night. I could go missing and not be found for days weeks months and possibly decades... ???

find the lone sleddr and rob him... all kinds of things could happen.
          my buddy had a camp on lake schoodic. you might get lost. but you dont have to worry about people robbing you :D

there isnt anywhere in maine that you need to carry a gun to be safe. :

Comment

not from bears , are they like yogi ?

Comment

not from bears , are they like yogi ?
              yup. ive seen bears on the road i live on. ive walked up and down it and rode my bike up and down it at all times of the night and im still alive.

bears are just as afraid of you as you are of them. they leave you alone as long as you leave them alone. if you get close to a bear cub though and the momma bear sees you, youre pretty much ####ed.

Comment

thus the need for firearms
                I grew up in west milford , nj in the seventies , lots of bears there , but you never saw them , now they are in everybody's garbage

Comment

i dont own a gun ;) :D

Comment

jersey makes it hard , can't carry

Comment

need to live here , it is where the money is

Comment

and the taxes
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I figure its all the same when you look at it on a ratio scale.

Highly populated areas = higher wages, but also higher real estate, taxes, crime, etc.

BFE = lower wages, but also lower real estate, taxes, crime, etc. Plus room to fart without pissing off the neighbors, government entity.

Maybe its not all the same..... I'll stay in BFE, even if I have to relocate some day, I'll still try to find a version of boonyville to actually live in.
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

probably, there aint much money to be made up here. thats for sure.

my dad has had to work out of state (or almost out of state/next to canada) for a nationwide powerline company for the last 5 years because the jobs around here just dont pay enough.

Comment

bangshift maine party
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

we could make boxer snowangels
                              I'm in.

I work for Dennis Paper & Food Service. We supply Spring Creek BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                              X